One of the world’s leading journals devoted specifically to bladder oncology
Your bladder cancer research in basic science, translational medicine and clinical medicine is important. And you have a choice when you select a journal in which to publish your results. We invite you to submit your manuscript to Bladder Cancer, now Gold Open Access!
Here are 9 important reasons why:
- Official Journal of the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network: Supports a readily accessible information platform to serve the bladder cancer research and clinical practice communities.
- Focus on AX – the author experience: Practices and procedures designed to make the end-to-end article submission process straightforward, seamless and transparent. And we’re here to support you every step of the way.
- World class Editorial Board: Guidance by two internationally recognized leaders in the field supported by some of the most eminent researchers and clinicians in the field ensures strict adherence to quality and ethical standards.
- Rigorous peer review: Providing insightful and constructive assessments of submitted work – Each submission is overseen by an Associate Editor knowledgeable in the specific subject area, evaluated by one of the Editors-in-Chief, and undergoes blind peer review.
- Rapid turnaround times: Expedited timeline for review and from acceptance to publication.
- Gold Open Access and compliance with funder mandates: Articles are immediately and permanently openly available online for readers to view, download, share, and reuse.
- Global reach: International in scope (authorship & readership) with increased visibility leading to higher citations.
- Discoverable content: Covered by Web of Science, Scopus and PubMed Central (selected articles funded by PMC Publishing Partners are eligible for inclusion; comprehensive coverage expected soon!)
- Waived Open Access Fee: $500 / €500 fee for Creative Commons CC BY-NC license and $750 / €750 fee for Creative Commons CC BY waived on request in 2024.
This highly regarded journal is recognized for its excellent review articles, impactful research, and important clinical trials coverage.
In addition to subjects of interest featured in the Aims & Scope, Bladder Cancer is actively seeking contributions on these topics:
- Bladder preservation
- Epidemiology (why is bladder cancer a disease of the elderly?)
- Gender (in developing bladder cancer, influence on disease behavior and aggressiveness, differential responsiveness to various treatments, e.g., chemotherapy immunotherapy including BCG)
Just reach out to the Editors-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seth P. Lerner, MD
Baylor College of Medicine
Scott Department of Urology
Houston, Texas, USA
Dan Theodorescu, MD, PhD
Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Los Angeles, California, USA